CiscoUnity_NodeMgr , Deleted file & Replication error on the Active server

Unanswered Question
Sep 12th, 2008
User Badges:

Hi all

I Have a unity problem in Active / Failover setting [ Version 4.2(1) ] The problem is in Failover Replications between the server and ONLY when Recording new Personal Greeting in any subscriber , Replication of the File stream itself takes the normal Failover interval [ 10 min by default sometimes takes longer ] BUT on the Cisco unity SA the Configuration of the Perosonal Greeting is NOT updated , Except after may be 35 mins or more

Also i receive Error on the Failover server as

Event Type: Warning

Event Source: CiscoUnity_NodeMgr

Event Category: Run

Event ID: 1058

Date: 9/12/2008

Time: 04:51:16

User: N/A

Computer: UN-FOS01

Description:

Unexpected scenario: d:\CommServer\Stream Files\ch_lbenn_Standard_MrGreeting_c4eaba8d.wav was changed, \\UN-PRI01\Stream Files\ch_lbenn_Standard_MrGreeting_c4eaba8d.wav was deleted. Deleted file \\UN-PRI01\Stream Files\ch_lbenn_Standard_MrGreeting_c4eaba8d.wav persists.

And Also on Both Active and Standby servers i have this Event Error

Event Type: Warning

Event Source: CiscoUnity_NodeMgr

Event Category: Run

Event ID: 1057

Date: 12/09/2008

Time: 4:09:25 PM

User: N/A

Computer: UN-PRI01

Description:

Snapshot file \\UN-FOS01\Snapshot\PDS1.txt busy, file replication cycle skipped. The default file replication cycle is set to 10 minutes. In some scenarios where there are a large number of greetings and voicenames, 10 minutes is not enough time to allow for file replication between the failover and secondary server.To change the replication interval, select 'Configure' from the failover monitor utility (FailoverMonitor.exe).

Active server : UN-PRI01

Failover server : UN-FOS01

I know the Problem could be in SQL replication somewhere also may be related to a bug CSCsa98269 , But In my case it is not the same as I tested this in total out of business hours and no other replication occures and tested it on one user

Does anybody face this kind of errors and this behavior

Any Advice

thanks

Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)

Actions

This Discussion