cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

IPCC Errors (IVR-CFG_MGR-3-EXCEPTION)

arthurbecker
Level 1
Level 1

I'm currently setting up to deploy two IPCC servers in a clustered environment. Both servers are up and running on 5.0(2) with SR1. In the MIVR logs I'm constantly getting the “IVR-CFG_MGR-3-EXCEPTION” error. This is an example error:

32925: Sep 04 08:49:11.471 CDT %MIVR-CFG_MGR-3-NOTIFICATION_ERROR:Failed to notify other remote config managers: Action=notifyEvent,Exception=com.cisco.config.ConfigException: ConfigManagerImpl.notify(); nested exception is:

java.rmi.NoSuchObjectException: no such object in table

I have a TAC case open but it doesn't see to be going any where.

The servers have been reloaded with both MS 2003 server as well as with SQl and the error is still there.

Any thoughts or ideas?

Thanks.....

5 Replies 5

arthurbecker
Level 1
Level 1

Any info anyone?

This looks like CSCsj12260, fixed in 5.0.2

Saw later your running release, not clear what would originate the error, seems there is a check for some replication that fails with a null object.

A bigger snippet of log would be needed eventually.

How can I resolve this? I'm currently at 5.0(2) SR1.

The TAC case would be the obvious reply, have it reassigned and follow up, this would need a set of full logs, possibly with tracing.

Regards,

Riccardo

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: