cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Installing IPIVR 3.x on a new server

kmulkey58
Level 1
Level 1

I installed the Win OS and CRA software for IPIVR 3.1(2) and put the box on the network last night. This is replacing an existing IPIVR that keeps crashing.

When I check the engine status, everything is fine except the RM-CM subsystem, which stays "initializing" and never changes. Also, when I hover the cursor over the SQL icon in the systray, it never changes from "starting". What do I need to do?

1 Reply 1

Rob Huffman
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi Keith,

Heading : RM-CM subsystem remains INITIALIZING

Symptom : The Resource Manager Contact Manager (RM-CM) subsystem remains in INITIALIZING state.

Possible Cause: Could not load the default scripts CM.aef and RM.aef.

Recommended Action :

1. Check RM jtapi provider configuration. Then Stop/Start Engine again.

2. Check if the workflow scripts CM.aef and RM.aef are presented under C:\Program Files\wfavvid folder and in Manage Scripts Page in AppAdmin. These scripts are automatically uploaded to the Script reposiry during Directory Initialization. They are needed for RMCM subsystem to be in service. If either of these scripts are deleted,missing or corrupted, the RM-CM Subsytem will not go In Service. To recover, upload new copies of these scripts and restart the engine.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/crs/express_4_0/troubleshooting/401/crs401st.pdf

Hope this helps!

Rob

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: