Michael Dooley Mon, 09/15/2008 - 10:46
User Badges:
  • Cisco Employee,

I don't think the pinout is available since the cable includes a small circuit board with parts on it.

If you need one of these to perform password recovery you can contact TAC at 800-553-2447 and they can have one sent to you. When you're done recovering the password you ship it back.

Here's the link to the password recovery procedure.



Mike Dooley

bfarouk Mon, 09/15/2008 - 11:12
User Badges:

Thanks, Mike. Your assumption is same as mine. On the other hand, read the following:


TAC can help but as s/n has expired, it is not entitled, we can't open SR at this stage. Either you can go back to the point of sales and ask them for assistance, they may open a case with Cisco on your behalf. Or we can offer you T&M (time and material) for the part. The cost is USD275 for the calbe and this needs to be paid by credit card

Please advise.

Best regards,



This Discussion