Attendant Console guru needed

Unanswered Question
Sep 12th, 2008

I am having 2 vary odd problems with Attendant Console after upgrading from the CCM 4.1 version to 6.x version. The first easier to explain is that trying to transfer calls to an outside line that was added to the speed dials section no longer works. I found that if you right click and pick consult transfer and then consult transfer again it works but you can't just transfer or drag and drop the call.

The second problem is going to take some background info. We have a receptionist with a 7961 that has the fist 5 lines in a line group and then we also have a customer service line group. The hunt list for the main number has the receptionist line group first and the customer service line group second and the calls role from one group to the other. The call flow works great but for some reason when the RNA timeout is reached for the receptionist and the call is sent to the customer service line group a message pops up on the receptionist's Attendant console saying "failed to make new call". anyone have any ideas on either problem?

Thanks for the help in advance.

I have this problem too.
0 votes
Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)
gogasca Fri, 09/12/2008 - 11:55

Hi Jacob,

Which exact CUCM version?

How many nodes?

Attendant Console only works with Pilot Point and Hung Groups, not Line Groups, let us know if its configured to use PP and HG, as well as information above.

Thanks

Actions

This Discussion