Haven't found the info in the Knowledge base so here is my problem/question :)
next week I will change the IP addresses of my Ironport appliances. These 2 are in an Ironport Cluster.
What's the best way to do it ? Destroy the cluster and re-create it from scratch or is there another way ?
I thougt I would do it this way :
- Remove the 1st machine from the cluster
- Remove the 2nd machine from the cluster (then they would both work as stand-alone applicances, right ?)
- Change the IP of the first one
- Recreate a cluster on the first one (only with one node)
- Chnage the IP of the second one
- Add the second one to the cluster
Is that the correct way to do it ?
Do I face any risk of loosing the configuration ?
Thanks for your help !