Platform = UCCM 6.1.2; Unity 4.0.4
I'm having an issue in which callers get stranded in an attendant console queue, do not get MOH, and are left in queue even when designated agent extension becomes available.
Here are the details:
- Caller 1 calls DID which is associated to a CTI RP
- CTI RP forwards all Caller 1 to Unity Call Handler
- Unity CH plays greeting and forwards Caller 1 to Pilot Point
- Pilot Point rings directory number of sole hunt group member
- Caller 1 is connected to agent/hunt group member
- Caller 2 calls in; follows same process and reaches Pilot Point queue with MOH
- Caller 3 calls in; hears initial Unity CH greeting, then gets silence after Unity appears to have sent call to Pilot Point; Caller 3 is not disconnected and believes to be onhold in queue
- Callers 1 & 2 complete their call and hunt group member ext does not ring for Caller 3, but Caller 3 is still connected
- Max calls for Pilot Point DN is set to 5000 with busy trigger of 1
- Max calls for Hunt Group DN is set to 1 with busy trigger of 1
Am I missing something here? Any info would be most appreciated. Thx.