cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

WAAS no peers in topology table

miwitte
Level 4
Level 4

Anyone run into this? If you look at the topology under the core WAE's, there is nothing but mac aadresses. However under the edge devices it sees the the cores fine. I am running into optimization issues, CIFS is not working and I cannot pre-pop athough everything looks fine. No firewall either. Something with autodiscovery? Asymetrical routing? All the edge devices as well as the core devices are in the central manager and look fine. Really weird.

3 Replies 3

Zach Seils
Level 7
Level 7

Michael,

Thanks for your post. A few questions:

Are you running 4.0 or 4.1?

Are you seeing other connections optimized besides CIFS?

Can you provide a system report from the core?

Thanks,

Zach

4.0.13. The only thing that appears to be optimized is www and thats just TFO. Not sure what you mean by system report, but if you do a "show tfo connection summ" you see the 4050 connections fron the core to the edges, however when you go to the edges you do not see any 4050 connections back to the cores(we have 2. All the basic stuff I have checked, no firewalls, the WAEs are on their own subnet and have exclude in and the subnets are int herouting table and reachable by everyone. WCCP looks fine as does all the configs on the wae. All of the devices are in the Central manager and are online. Again all the edge peer show up as mac addresses on the cores, the core devices show up on the edge peer topology table fine. I have a TAC case open for 10 days now and still nothing the customer is not too happy..

What's the TAC case number? I'll go through it.

Thanks,

Zach

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: