Views
Helpful
Replies

Not showing script reference for dialed numer in icm configuration manager

gnanesh.m
Level 1
Level 1

Hi

When i am trying to see the script reference for the dialed number through the icm configuration manager script reference option,its not displaying.For this any configuration need to done on the ICM?.

Thanks,

gnan.

3 Replies 3

cvenour
Level 1
Level 1

The Script Reference tool shows targets used in routing scripts. So, if you have a Dialled Number node in a particular routing script, it will show up in the Script Reference tool when you look up that DN.

If you are trying to determine which routing scripts are associated with which dialled number, you need to look elsewhere.

Specifically, open Script Explorer, and then under the Script menu, select Call Type Manager.

On the Call Directory tab, select your Dialled Number from the drop down box, and it will show you which Call Type(s) and which Router Script(s) are associated with the Dialled Number.

Regards,

Corey.

Hi Corey,

Thanks for your information.I understood the concept of the script reference.I will check that one.

Thanks a lot,

gnan

Slightly different, but also look in Script Editor under Script - Enabled Sripts. Choose "Routing Scripts". Click on the heading "Scheduled Scripts" to sort the Scheduled Scripts to the top. You will see the call counts through your active scripts. This does not show the DN, but you should have a document that defines the DN-Call Type mapping.

On Scripts - Call Type Manager - Call Type Tree you get a nice view of what DNs map to your Call Types. You can't sort this; you just have to scroll through it to find the non-zero ones. Could be better - if there was a radio button to show only those where the DN was non-zero.

Regards,

Geoff

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: