cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

SIP based Voip urgent help needed

The_guroo_2
Level 2
Level 2

guys urgent help me is needed as i am going nuts.....we have a router cisco 2821 which is connected to ACD (PABX) via E1 (ISDN) card.....now there are bunch of phones behind that ACD.....the router is connected over WAN to data centre to other router... firewall is behind that router which has a VPN session with cisco 2821 router (our router) behind that firewall there are couple of SIP based IVR servers connected.....all i want to know is when someone calls (from ACD) to the IVR servers what are the commands to verfiy that call is getting through (leaving the router).....i put a debug on router debug isdn q931 it shows the calling party no as well as to whome it calling but cant see that call is connected.....someone told me to put debug voip ccepi inout but the messages which comes on the router is i guess in a language which i dont understand??? i tried debug voip dialpeer and debug voice rtp but guys no help.......all i want is to confirm that teh problem is at firewall end or out end.....is the router forwarding the call or there is a problem with acd....i m going nuts plz help me out as its getting on my nerves :-)

1 Reply 1

gogasca
Level 10
Level 10

2821 VPN SIP IVR --- FW --- 2821 -- E1--- ACD ACD Agents/Phones

Hi guroo,

Use show call active voice brief

sh isdn service is also ur friend