Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Management tool in Device center

Hi all,

I have installed lms 2.6 on win 2k3 server. In device center I am gettting only two available function tabs, i.e Tools & Report. In Report also only Fault history report is available Management task is not appearing in that window. All the device's inventory is collected and configuration has been successfully archive . Also all devices are learnt properly in DFM. Kindly help me as I have reinstalled the same for last 5 times to resolve the issue.

10 Replies 10

Joe Clarke
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Please post a screenshot of what you are seeing.

Hi Joe, pls find the screen shot attached.

This tells me that either the device is only managed by DFM, or that you do not have other applications like Campus and RME properly registered. Is this device managed by RME and/or Campus? If so, please post a screenshot showing this.

both campus manager and RME are installed, also updraded with latest software update. pls find the atached screen shoots.

While the RME screenshot does not prove this device is managed in RME, the Campus screenshot indicates that some of the Campus reports should be showing up. Is this server integrated with ACS?

no it is not intigrated with any ACS and this problem is not for any one device it is fo all th edevice whereas inventory collection, config archieve DFM discovery and Campus data collection every thing has been done for all the devices.

Try re-registering RME and Campus under Common Services > Server > Homepage Admin > Application Registration. First, unregister those applications, then re-register them from templates.

Hi I have already tried this and reinstalled ciscoworks for 3 times .Is there any other solution to this???

I recommend you open a TAC service request at this point. There may be some missing or incorrect data in the cmf database.

ok thanks

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Innovations in Cisco Full Stack Observability - A new webinar from Cisco