Hi, I have some trouble with Cisco Unity:
Requirement: âWelcome to XXX, plz dial a known extension number, or press 0 for Operatorâ.
I configured as follow:
- on Voice gateway, configured forward all call to extension 111 (also is extension of CTI route point on CCM)
- on CCM, configured with Unity integration for voice mail (it's working fine), configure CTI route point with DN 111, call forward all to VM
- on Cisco Unity, create Call Handler name POVO with extension 111, configure Caller input with parameters:
+ key 0: Send to Call Handler Operator (on Call Handler Operator, configure Call Transfer rule to transfer to extension of Operator (100 in this case))
+ key 1: Send to Caller System Transfer
The following problem is:
- when call arrive, caller hear greeting: âWelcomâ¦â
- Then he press 0, the call transfer to Operator successfully
- But, if he press 1, then press extension (e.g 100), will hear: âYou cannot transfer to this extension, plz check the number and try againâ
How do I solve this problem?
Thank you very much