Views
Helpful
Replies

problem with Auto Attendant on Cisco Unity

huydien3384
Level 1
Level 1

Hi, I have some trouble with Cisco Unity:

Requirement: “Welcome to XXX, plz dial a known extension number, or press 0 for Operator”.

I configured as follow:

- on Voice gateway, configured forward all call to extension 111 (also is extension of CTI route point on CCM)

- on CCM, configured with Unity integration for voice mail (it's working fine), configure CTI route point with DN 111, call forward all to VM

- on Cisco Unity, create Call Handler name POVO with extension 111, configure Caller input with parameters:

+ key 0: Send to Call Handler Operator (on Call Handler Operator, configure Call Transfer rule to transfer to extension of Operator (100 in this case))

+ key 1: Send to Caller System Transfer

The following problem is:

- when call arrive, caller hear greeting: “Welcom…”

- Then he press 0, the call transfer to Operator successfully

- But, if he press 1, then press extension (e.g 100), will hear: “You cannot transfer to this extension, plz check the number and try again”

How do I solve this problem?

Thank you very much

1 Reply 1

Ginger Dillon
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi -

Please check the following restriction table in your Unity SA to see if it is enabled: CS_Default_System_Transfer. The default action is to disallow the use of phone numbers matching the patterns you've entered.

Ginger

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: