cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

2801 Voice Gateway

mljevakovic
Level 3
Level 3

Is it possible this configuration on the 2801 router Slot0:VIC2-2BRI-NT/TE Slot1:VIC2-2BRI-NT/TE,Slot2:VWIC-1MFT-E1, Slot3:VWIC2-1MFT-T1/E1 and two PVDM2-32.Because in CallManager I cannot apply Euro ISDN on BRI ISDN interface and also on the router they are in down state but when I call these numbers they get up but after some time they're going down. In the global mode configuration I put primary-net5 and in the interface mode for BRI ISDN basic-net3.

3 Replies 3

dezoconnor
Level 4
Level 4

Hi Mustafa, I'll check the hardware configuration for you shortly using the Cisco Configuration Tool but please try this global command first:

no dial-peer outbound status-check pots

I had a similar issue in Paris last year and this command got everything up and running. It basically discards the BRI ISDN status and sets up the call.

!

Your hardware configuration is ok.

Yes, you right. Also I've checked through Cisco Tool. This hardware configuration is working as Voice Gateway with Cisco Call Manager Express. But I have problem when I try to do this with CallManager. In CallManager I cannot set switch type parameters for ISDN BRI cards and also they are in down state on Voice gateway. When I call numbers on them they are going up and after some time go down. I connect Gateway to CallManager through MGCP

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: