cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

2801 Voice Gateway

mljevakovic
Level 3
Level 3

Is it possible this configuration on the 2801 router Slot0:VIC2-2BRI-NT/TE Slot1:VIC2-2BRI-NT/TE,Slot2:VWIC-1MFT-E1, Slot3:VWIC2-1MFT-T1/E1 and two PVDM2-32.Because in CallManager I cannot apply Euro ISDN on BRI ISDN interface and also on the router they are in down state but when I call these numbers they get up but after some time they're going down. In the global mode configuration I put primary-net5 and in the interface mode for BRI ISDN basic-net3.

3 Replies 3

dezoconnor
Level 4
Level 4

Hi Mustafa, I'll check the hardware configuration for you shortly using the Cisco Configuration Tool but please try this global command first:

no dial-peer outbound status-check pots

I had a similar issue in Paris last year and this command got everything up and running. It basically discards the BRI ISDN status and sets up the call.

!

Your hardware configuration is ok.

Yes, you right. Also I've checked through Cisco Tool. This hardware configuration is working as Voice Gateway with Cisco Call Manager Express. But I have problem when I try to do this with CallManager. In CallManager I cannot set switch type parameters for ISDN BRI cards and also they are in down state on Voice gateway. When I call numbers on them they are going up and after some time go down. I connect Gateway to CallManager through MGCP