Views
Helpful
Replies

IPCCX 5.0 -Cannot login into App Admin as Administrator or other accounts

rsadiq
Level 1
Level 1

Hi

Can someone guide to how to reset password to get into App Admin. The Administrator and guest accounts are not being given authorised logon access.

Thanks

Reza

10 Replies 10

mikram
Level 4
Level 4

The crsadmin user should exist in CUCM. Which CCM user did you give admin right to CRS Application. Please do check if the account exist for this user in CUCM. Which version of CUCM you are using_

Hi

I am using Version 6.0.1.2000-3. Is this the Application user -setup as part of the install?

Thanks

Reza

Reza,

When you setup CRS for the first time you login using Administrator and ciscocisco. During the setup process you define which CUCM end-user account(s) will be the CRS administrator. Once you finish setup only those accounts will be able to login to the appadmin page.

Also, I highly recommend using the CUCM 6.1(2) or later for integration with UCCX 5. CUCM 6.0(1) has some JTAPI quirks that make life difficult in my experience.

Please help us make the communities better. Rate helpful posts!

Reza,

It is not Application user in CUCM, It is End user configured with CTI enabled Role.

Br

Ikram

Hello,

I have the problem that after running the initial setup I integrated CUCM with AD. So the users where deleted, when I tried to create same end-user in AD, to be able to log into UCCX5.0 this was not possible, now i'm loked out of CRSAdmin page.

Is there a way to reset to Administrator ciscocisco, or to change info on crs to accept a new end user?

Thanks

Did you ever get a resolution to this?

Use the CET tool and change the crs status to "FRESH_INSTALL" which will take you back to the inital wizard where you will be asked to select the user again, so run the tool:

1 . Start the Config Object Browser.

Go to start -> run and type "cet"

(or run cet.bat in the "C:\Program Files\wfavvid" directory )

2 . Select "com.cisco.crs.cluster.config.AppAdminSetupConfig" from the config object type tree and double click on the row at the right pane.

3 . Select the "com.cisco.crs.cluster.config.AppAdminSetupConfig" tab and change the Setup State from "DONE" to "FRESH_INSTALL".

4 . Restart the node manager.

5 . Login to the Appadmin with Administrator/ciscocisco credentials.

HTH, please rate all useful posts!

Chris

Bloody brilliant mate. I had a broken TAPS machine and it's just been fixed. 5 points.

Regards,

Geoff

Saved my day!

Thanks!

Jan

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: