Views
Helpful
Replies

a problem with access to LMS 3.0.1

ROMAN TOMASEK
Level 1
Level 1

Hi all,

I installed LMS 3.0.1 on ESX server. The instalation directory is E:/CSCOpx. When I tried to access this LMS server on the URL http://name:1741 the access page appeared - I use name admin and password and then click Login. After this clicking nothing appeared:-( It seems like LMS portal can't to start:-( (in the URL is following: https://r-s-czop-0022/CSCOnm/servlet/com.cisco.nm.cmf.servlet.CsAuthServlet?cmd=loginSuccess&id=83382C3917867FCBB45450D6733A28F6&page=CSCOnm/servlet/com.cisco.core.mice.main?command=initializeAndValidate&url=/cwportal/c/portal/login&context=/cwhp&por...). Can you help me?

Thank you.

8 Replies 8

Joe Clarke
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Please post the NMSROOT\MDC\tomcat\logs\stdout.log.

Hi,

here is the stdout.log. Thank you.

I don't see any errors here. I assume you're using IE. Can you try to login with Firefox, and see if you get any errors?

Hi,

I'm sending you the screenshot from the Firefox. I installed this LMS as member of the Local Administrators group. Is it right? The instalation is on the different disk than default(C:\).

Hi, thank you. It seems like the same problem. But I don't know how globally enabled cookies on the server:-( Do you have any advice for this setting? There is Windows 2003 Standard Edition. Thank you.

Hi,

the problem was solved to use a different name of the server where LMS is installed. I rename this server to name WORKS and re-install LMS and now it is working. Is some restriction for the name of a server (long name, using some special characters like -, ...)? The origin name of this server was R-S-CZOP-9008. I didnt find it in the installation guide. Thank you.

The original hostname is fine provided you did not change it after installing LMS.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: