cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Email Manager 5.0

jsheppard
Level 1
Level 1

I need to customize the email manager agent desktop so that agents can forward a message to an internal email. I can't use the CC field because that will send sensitive infomration out to the web which I'm not allowed to do. Also once you have replied to a message, that message is gone from email manager. How do I access it for forwarding once it has been replied to by an agent?

Can anyone help with this?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

tkniep
Level 1
Level 1

There are multiple options that we've used, the first and easiest is to use the BCC: field (blind copy), then the sensitive information (internal email address) isn't shown to the recipient. Another option would be rather than send, use the Send and Keep Current option. This will send the immediate reply, and allow the agent to forward on to the internal address. If neither of those would work for you, then the only other option that I can think of would be to search for the email message by tracking number, unarchive it and forward it on, and then rearchive it.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

khambetea
Level 1
Level 1

You can manually search for that email using the search option. However, to write a rule, I don't think this will help.

If after sending an email, the agent searches for this email by tracking number/subject etc, they can then send an internal email.

Does this help?

tkniep
Level 1
Level 1

There are multiple options that we've used, the first and easiest is to use the BCC: field (blind copy), then the sensitive information (internal email address) isn't shown to the recipient. Another option would be rather than send, use the Send and Keep Current option. This will send the immediate reply, and allow the agent to forward on to the internal address. If neither of those would work for you, then the only other option that I can think of would be to search for the email message by tracking number, unarchive it and forward it on, and then rearchive it.

This send and keep current option is what I needed. This should work well.

Thanks,

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: