cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Calls drop in 15 minutes random

miket
Level 5
Level 5

Has anyone seen any issues where calls in prgress just drop after 15 minutes. It is a callmanager 5.1, woth IPCC version 7 so there is sip integration but the trunks to the telco are PRI's.

We got this error

Sep 15 14:19:52.018: ISDN Se0/0/1:23 Q931: TX -> DISCONNECT pd = 8 callref = 0x93A2

Cause i = 0x80FF - Interworking error; unspecified

Sep 15 14:19:52.074: ISDN Se0/0/1:23 Q931: RX <- RELEASE pd = 8 callref = 0x13A2

7 Replies 7

gogasca
Level 10
Level 10

Hi Mike,

We see that we are sending the disconnect.

PSTN -- PRIGW -- CUCM -- IPCC ??

Where are the SIP trunks?

Which type of GW? (MGCP, H.323, ?)

Is there any FW or secuirty device between CUCM and GWs?

Can we get a CUCM SDI and SDL trace for a failed call?

Thanks!

How are you? I think we worked a case together on IPCC 7.x up in Canada..I also seen the discconnect

This issue was found when callers sat in the queue at this one site for longer than 15 minutes. It also happened when we set a local number up like a did and the call was on hold for longer than 15 minutes. Yes there is a forewall but this happens randomly.They are sip trunks to cm due to cvp version 4. So from callmanager to gateway are sip .The telco is pri's This customer has a single cluster with 5 locations and this is the only site this is happening too. Te callmanagers are in Toronto and this site is in Calgary so cm is at a central location. The redundant cm's are in Montreal. We are running IPCC Ent ver 7.x, cvp vers 4.02 cm vers 5.1.3 There is a TAC case open I will get you the number

One more thing that seems to have popped up is it looks like it is only happening on one t1.. We tried to reproduce and all worked okay on the first t1 but the second one when we did hit it failed after 716 secs.. makes no sense.

georgejazopolo
Level 1
Level 1

hey there, i was hoping to help me because we have a problem with our cisco ip phones, they are accepting more than 2 calls at a time although they only show two of them and they put the others on hold and that is leading to a problem because we are not aware of the calls received, we want to make the third call rejected or transfered to another ip phone by rotation

regards, george

Are you using a hunt group? On the line of the ip phone what is the max number of calls set to as well as the busy trigger?

the number of calls set is two but it is not rejecting the third it is putting them on hold and we added sim-phone lines to the network but the calls aren't rotating in the same way the incoming calls are, instead all the calls are being diverted to the back-up phone and this phone is set to receive two calls a t a time but it's not

kindly advise

Is the busy trigger set to 2?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: