Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CallManager Express and CallManager integration

Hi,

We are configured new CallManager Express and we need to make a calls to another location where CallManager is installed.Both the loactions are connected through IPLC circuit.

Please let me know what are configuration needs to be added in CallManager Express and CallManager to communicate between CallManager Express and CallManager.

Please help me out.

Regards,

8 Replies 8

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

just add the CME as an h323 gateway on CUCM and create a dial-peer on CME pointing to CUCM

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

HTH

java

Hi Jaime,

Thanks for u r reply.

I configured as per u r suggestions,but still i am not able to dialout from IP Phone(7911).

In callmanager created a ICT trunk for CallManager express and add CCME as a H323 gateway.

In call Manager status of the Gateway shows Not ready.

Help me out.

Regards,

Hi, you can't dialout from IP Phone 7911 only?, just in case, for CCME h323 gateway, did you create the route pattern in the call manager, assign a media resource group list and a CSS on the window configuration page.

What codec (G729 or G711) you are using

Best Regards

David

first of all, i never mentioned any ICT so i don't know why you created that.

add CME as H323 GW on CUCM and on CME add a dial-peer pointing to CUCM, that's all you need. not sure why you have an ICT in there, probably that's part of the problem

also, H323 devices NEVER REGISTER

just saying you cannot dial does not provide any details, where is the phone attached to????? CME????? CUCM????? what happens????? if it's something like "your call cannot be completed as dialed..." the issue is either CSS and partitions or the route pattern not being properly configured

HTH

java

HTH

java

Hi Jaime,

It's working!!!!!!

Thanks alot for your valuable suggestions.

Reagrds

Hi Devid,

Thanks for your reply.The number which dailing outfrom IP Phone which is registered in CCME is already working in CallManager.

But still call is not going...

Regards,

Hi friend, well to resolve this issue you need to provide more information about your configuration in CCME and CCM like:

- Can you make a call from IP Phone (Local site where your CCM is located) to IP Phone (Remote site where CCME is located), if no, initially check the Calling Search Space configuration in page configuration of the CCME H323 GW and also check the Media Resource Group List.

- Can you make a call from IP Phone (Remote site where CCME is located) to IP Phone (Local site where your CCM is located), if no, check that the dial peer configuration is pointing to the CCM.

I hope this help

David

Hi all

I followed up the procedure here cause i have the same setup and things worked just fine. but i have a problem in transferring external calls.

My CM and CME are in the same branch, but different VLAN. When i receive external calls on the CM 4.3 and i want to transfer to the CME 4.3, the time i press the button to transfer the caller on hold, the call drop, i don't here any specific tone.

I got the same setup which is working fine, but the difference here is that the CM 4.3 is in a different branch.

I've done a research about this, and i read something about MTP and IP-to-IP gateway, but why it's ok from the other CM?

Please advise.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: