Helpful
Replies

AS5400 H323 Gateway with CallManager 4.1.3

Mohamed Fahmy
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All .

Wish u all fine

i have universal gateway AS5400 which is configured H323 ( i couldn't use MGCP ;not supported in CM 4.1)

and know the issue is IE facility Caller ID message cant reach call manager and thus the IP phones cant display the incoming phone number .

we use PRI E1 voice lines .

if there is any way to configure this on the AS5400 H323 gateway it would be a relief . hint its native IOS gateway .

THANKS in advance

3 Replies 3

Michael Owuor
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Mohamed,

Are you having issues with displaying both the caller ID name and number or just caller id name?

Here's a good tech note on what CallManager supports, and what options there are:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/voicesw/ps556/products_tech_note09186a0080237271.shtml

Regards,

Michael.

Thanks for the document i will try it and tell you what happened

hi guy

please any update about CNID issued between Call Manager 4.1(3) and H.323 Gateways?

My H.323 Gateway show as non-QSIG on the call Manager and when I try to show Tunneled Protocol QSIG

it give me this message:

cisco system does not support the use of protocol profile 0x91 when using gateways with tunneled protocol field set to QSIG.

If you set this field to QSIG, the advanced service parameter protocol profile 0x91 (ROSE) encoding must be set to FALSE

And if I go on a set it as QSIG I am unable to send the calls out anymore on that gateway.

My purpose here is to setup the CallManager to send CNID out to the PABX throught that H.323 Gateway.

thank your any help.

I checked the link sent in the reply before but it seems this is on a version of call Manager that does not really match my version and I cannot find all the options.

Thank you

P/S: My Cisco Gateway is a Cisco 2651XM IOS C2600-IPVOICE_IVS-M)

Roland

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: