cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

external calls "appear" to leave message, not user never get it

aamercado
Level 4
Level 4

Unity 4.2.1 with following Patches installed:=CU4.2(1)_ES107, CU4.2(1)_ES43, CU4.2(1)_ES56, CU4.2(1)_ES59, CU4.2(1)_ES83.

TSP: 8.2.1

CSA 4.5.1.639

Mailstore: E2003

centralized cm topology with distributed UM Unity. Users are in Minnesota and both CM and their Unity is in Calif.

Our remote branch users not able to receive any outside voicemails. The call will "appear" to go into the vm system, but the message is never sent to inbox. Messages are received when they are left by an internal caller, but external calls don't seem to be capture. Not a codec issue (ie one way audio) as I check CM config as well as when I do leave a message (ie calling from my cell to our user),

On testing, after I leave message, I verify by pressing option to replay the message. Once I replay message, I press option to sent it to the user but they never get it...so no MWI lights up or envelope icon

Thx

3 Replies 3

mrmccann
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Are there any errors or warnings in the Unity application event log? Specifically look for Exchange off-line warnings, which may be resulting in messages being held in the \Commserver\UnityMTA folder.

There are messages in UnityMTA folder and we do have the Exchange off-line warnings

reboot unity and it worked. The question I have now is that we think it is a result of upgrading Win Svr SP2 on our DC/GC but not Unity. The same day we upgrade was the same time Unity had problems.

Is there compatibility issues with SP2 in regards to DC.

Thx