Views
Helpful
Replies

CDR not inserted in the Database

habouzyad
Level 1
Level 1

hello,

i have a problem with a CDR. the Generated CDR are stoked in the BAD Reportory.

i have verified the CDR insert Serice started and also the configuration in the Service parameters, Entreprise parameters.

see int the attachement the Trace of CDR.

Thanks in advance

Hicham

4 Replies 4

Michael Owuor
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Hicham,

Unable to read/write to Source directory (\\192.168.101.1\CDR\BAD\)

Can you confirm that there are restrictions or security settings on this directory that would prevent the system from reading/writing to it?

Regards,

Michael.

david-lima
Level 4
Level 4

Hi, just in case, check that these values are correct in Service Parameters:

- Scroll down to the CDR Parameters section of the Enterprise Parameters Configuration page.

- Select "CDRs will be inserted into database" for the CDR Format.

- The value is set during the CallManager installation for the CDR UNC Path=//Publisher_IP/CDR. Make sure the value is not empty or invalid.

- Check the directory for local CDR files that are written by Cisco CallManager for the Local CDR Path. The value should not be empty or invalid, or Cisco CallManager cannot write CDRs.

- If Cisco CallManager does not create the new CDR records, and the error message ReadConfiguration Unable to read/write to Source directory is received, make sure that c:\Program Files\Cisco\CallDetail is shared on Publisher and Subscribers if you have. If shared, check the security settings to make sure if the ccmcdr user has the modify rights to this folder.

Best regards

David

hi David,

I have cheked all those Parameters and all are good.

i have found also the are some CDRs in the Directory : C:\Program Files\Cisco\CallDetail\CDR

Best regards

Hicham

Hi again, if all the parameters are correct and you have the CDR and CMR files as shared with the read/write permissions, you probably have a problem with the Database Layer Monitor service, please restart this service and verify that is running properly.

Best regards

David.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: