Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Change disconnect cause

Hi.

I have a Callmanager 5.x solutions with quescomm gateway. I'm using callback solution and the quescomm return to voice gateway a disconnect cause =10 (normal clear), so the voice gateway try the dial-peer voice pots with preference 2. So, its possible that the voice gateway don't try the dial-peer with preference 2 when receive disconnect caus=10 this quescomm gateway only?

Thanks

2 Replies 2

gogasca
Level 10
Level 10

Hi sir,

I dont understand ur question at all.

A disconnect cause is for call termination, dont understand the relation between a call termination and preference 2??

Could you please elaborate more

Hi.

Imagine...

All calls receive on voice gateway are send to quescomm (cellular interface). The quescomm see if the called number have callback enabled. If true, the quescomm drop the call and do callback, If not, the quescomm send the call to CallManager. OK?

So, in the first case (callback is true) the quescomm return to voice gateway the disconnect cause 10 (normal clear). With this disconnect cause, the voice gateway looking for alternative route. I want that the voice gateway don't looking for alternative route when the quescomm send disconnect cause=10. But just of quescomm!

Understand?

Thanks

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: