Views
Helpful
Replies

CDR Issues URGENT

mightyking
Level 6
Level 6

Hello Folks,

I need to extract some info from our CDR table from april 1th to april 29th. When I go to the CDR administration page to download the CDR dump file, a message stating "the data is only available from july" What can I do? I absolutily need to get the records for the april. With "show status" command, I can see that the publisher is up for only 24 days. Does it mean every time the publisher goes down we lose the CDR data? Is there anywhere where the CDR data is stored?

Thanks guys,

MK

9 Replies 9

mightyking
Level 6
Level 6

Anyhelp please? This is kind of urgent.

Our callmanager is configured to delete records older than 180 days from the call detail record database. We are on version 4.1(3). If you are configured the same, then you will not have records from April 15th. You can check by going to callmanager>applicaitons>cisco callmanager servicibility> cdr analysis and reporting> system> database> configure automatic purge. Hope this helps.

Hi, if you have an CCM 4.3 or earlier try to check if the data exist in the Database. SQL ->SQL Query Analizer->Select CDR Database and execute the query: select * from calldetailrecord.

I hope this help

David

I forgot to mention we are using CM5.1.

What is your CDR automatic purge set to?

It's set to 60 days. If I call Cisco TAC, do you think they have tools to help me to retreive deleted records? I can't express how important is for our organisation to get access to those records btw april 1th and april 29th. Anybody with any ideas are more than welcome.

Thanks guys,

hi if you have back up, is it possible from the backup we can retrive the records. Pls check with the TAC whether you can take it from back, if you are taking back up.

Thanks

gem

You might be able to take it from backup, if you still have backups from June 15th. That's around the time the records would have been purged. Are you running UCCE?

I think after version 5.X it's called UCCE. We are running 5.1. Unfortunately we don't backup CDR. We only backup the config. Is there any hope to retreive the deleted datas from CallManager.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: