Question about AutoQoS feature and PPP link and PPP multipoint link

Unanswered Question

Hi !

I currently prepared my CCNP ONT Certification Exam, for this I read "CCNP ONT Official Exam Certification Guide" from Cisco Press.

I'm little confused about AutoQoS Cisco feature on PPP link and PPP Multilink. I read autoqos feature is not supported on PPP Multilink. At this time evrything is OK for me…. But I read : "On all interfaces and subinterfaces (<right I'm start to be confused subinterfaces on point to point link ??>) you must properly configure the bandwith. On slow interfaces or subinterfaces, you must configure an IP address. AutoQoS enable Multink PPP (MLP) on slow interfaces and moves the IP address to the Multink PPP virtual template."

In my knowledge when I'm using subinterfaces with PPP it's because I'm in Multi point setup. If on each subinterfaces I had different IP address configured all of them are moved to MLP buddle ?

I read some others documentation about AutoQoS on Cisco Web site and other site on the web and all of them let me confused because very simillar explanation are provide about this….

It's maybe because I'm a French people but I would like understand this please !!

I have this problem too.
0 votes
Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)

Actions

This Discussion