Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Wi-fi Mesh RF Designer Bootcamp

Hello experts!

We're aiming for the ATP program. Is Wi-fi Mesh RF Designer Bootcamp a Cisco course.

If not, where can we get information on the actual Wi-fi Mesh RF Designer Bootcamp training intended for the ATP program?

Thanks, anyone!

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

barryfowles
Level 1
Level 1

I took this course with Lever in the UK (www.lever.co.uk). They also run this course in other European countries. The UK course number is 673.

HTH

Barry

View solution in original post

I took mine with FastLane. Briiliant course and the guy that took us was and aironet designer

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6

barryfowles
Level 1
Level 1

I took this course with Lever in the UK (www.lever.co.uk). They also run this course in other European countries. The UK course number is 673.

HTH

Barry

Thanks, Barry!

I took mine with FastLane. Briiliant course and the guy that took us was and aironet designer

I got a reply from fastlane and they told me otherwise. Which flane center dit you go?

I took this class also.... Here it is:

http://www.doceotech.com/datesciscowirelessmesh.asp

For the ATP, you also need to have a valid AWLANFE and AWLANSE along with the Wireless Lifecycle test. At least that is what I had to do... Also, one engineer can't have the AWLANSE or FE... needs to be two seperate engineers.

These two were also required:

- Wi-fi Mesh RF Designer Bootcamp

- Cisco Wireless Mesh Networking v3.0

-Scott
*** Please rate helpful posts ***

Thanks, fella5!!!

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: