cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Auto Attendant.

christianojum
Level 1
Level 1

I configured Auto Arrendant using Cisco unity Call Handler. The operators number whch the call is suppose to be routed to is 1111. The Challange is that after the gretting the call will not route to the extension. What will I do?

4 Replies 4

Hello

Go into the call handler, then click on the link for Greetings. On that page, there is a section where you can tell the call handler what you want it to do after the greeting is played.

Hope that helped, if so please rate.

this has been done but the call instead of being sent to the extension, it is sent to another extension. I actually configured the recptionist extension to be farworded to this extension after 30 seconds. but it farwords the call immediatly it is received.

even when i remove uncheck the farwording.

So, there is no forwarding on the Cisco Callmanager at all, everything is done with caller input in unity correct? Or is it supposed to ring an extension after greeting is played?

shabali52
Level 1
Level 1

have you configured the call handler to ring subscriber at extension at 1111 afer greeting. Can you attach snapshots of the callhandler settings.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: