please give a brief account of method of preparation we have to adopt for successfully finishing the CCNA exam
Its been a while since I did my CCNA but I managed to complete most of it through self study.
I also enrolled myself into a college course that had a lab which proved extremely helpful. You can create your own labs now though through Dynamips which would help you.
Basically, I would get do the following and you shouldn't have any problems getting your cert:
* Set up a small lab with Dynamips, virtual routers or physical hardware. It's invaluable to actually get hands on experience
* Use the Cisco press book, Sybex also do some very good material which is a lot easier to understand
* Practive subnetting/supernetting constantly, you will need it loads in the exam and its extremely important to understand
* Understand all the routing and routed protocols and how they correspond to the OSI layers
* Use Pass4Sure or Testking to get a good idea of the test material. It will help you to know what kind of questions are going to crop up!
Hope this helps..
Please rate useful posts....