cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Viewmail

joey74055
Level 1
Level 1

Hi, I have installed the Cisco Viewmail on a pc and when I open up outlook and go to tools to configure it, it is not there and it acts as though it is not installed. I have removed and reinstalled several times with the same results. Any suggestions?

5 Replies 5

I'm seeing the same thing. I've only had one copy of ViewMail, and where only a few months ago it would install and you'd have the menu, now an install won't give that.

Maybe someone on the ViewMail team can investigate if it's an MS Office or Windows update that changed things -- that's my first guess

Yes, thats what I am wondering. I am running winXP and Office 2007.

Christopher McAlpin
Community Manager
Community Manager

The following technote may help you.

Cisco Unity VMO is Installed, but not Published in Outlook

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/voicesw/ps2237/products_tech_note09186a008015c158.shtml

Thank you. I am sorry, I followed the instructions as outlined from the page on the link you sent but I am still having the sdame problem.

Hello -

Make sure you are installing minimum ViewMail version 5.0 for Outlook 2007 support. Also, from Outlook 2007, go to Tools - Disabled Items. See if ViewMail extension has been disabled. If so, please re-enable it. Another thing to check is user must have Local Admin rights on the PC. Let us know back.

Ginger

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: