Hi, I was wondering if anyone running 6.x might have the same problem I have with the backup application.
I selected "CCM" as the feature to backup and although the backup shows 100% successful, I've noticed that some of the usual features are missing from the log. (Please see attachement of screendump.)
As you can see in the list, it doesn't show:
I've recently upgraded to 6.1(2) and it has been like this since the upgrade. I noticed the difference when I compared it to another server in a lab environment.
I've attempted a restore from this backup which failed during the CCMDB stage. Have to say I wasn't surprised but this is a big problem. Thought I'd publish this here before logging with TAC.
Any responses welcome.