Views
Helpful
Replies

ARC Console and NICE voice recording

scoe
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

Anyone using ARC Console Enterprise and recording the console phones with NICE VoIP recording?

Thanks,

Stuart

5 Replies 5

bennieg
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Stuart

I dont know too much about how NICE works, but I imagine this should work fine. As you may be aware, there is a full call recording integration option with another call recording provider - so you see the Arc information in the Call Recording GUI - but not with NICE at the moment unfortunately

Let us know if you need any more information

Thanks

It depends on the S/W of CUCM , if it is 6.x then you can use the BIB and the dual streams from the operator handset if they use this for talking?

noeparenteau
Level 1
Level 1

I would suggest EDIGIN.

We have installed their product and it works great.

Support is outstanding/fast/very helpful.

Cost is worth it.

One button record is easy-peasey.

Call them.

You will be 'saved'.

They saved me.

www.edigin.com

Eugene Cheng
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I have not used ARC with NICE before but i believe they are totally independent.

ARC is simply a much more powerful Attendant Console for Operators and they are still using the IP phones. And NICE just does the VoIP recording by spanning the network ports from the phones to the NICE recorder.

:)

Eugene

Hi,

Thanks for the replies.

NICE also looks at CTI via a NICE user configured in CallManager with all the phones, CTI route-points and route ports associated to it so it can tie up the call information with the voice conversations it records with SPAN.

It should work ok with ARC but I just wondered if anyone has done it and could highlight any pitfalls,

Stuart

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: