cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Meet Me and fast busy

craigp
Level 4
Level 4

End user was trying to start a Meet Me session and received a fast busy. I dialed directly to the meet me and it was not in use -- well no one was talking on it. I have tried several times over the last few hours with the same results.

What is the best way to resolve this issue?

6 Replies 6

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

you only mentioned you tried to reach the meetme, was it already active??

i mean someone pressed the meet-me softkey, dialed the DN and the other users just the DN??

what's the max number of users?? make sure you do not exceed that

if still no avail restart the IPVMS

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

HTH

java

The person who contacted tried to start the call via the Meet Me soft key. I tried that as well -- and I also tried to go in as just an attendee (dialing the number directly).

Does restarting IPVMS affect current calls in progress?

not call establishment, but all media related to IPVMS.

best just to wait after-hours to do this

HTH

java

HTH

java

I'm having the same issue. Where i hit the MeetMe SoftKey, enter in one of the Meet Me Numbers, and i get a Fast Busy. I''ve tried restarting IPVMS, and still get the same results. I've even deleted the and re-added the MeetMe Numbers, Same results.

Thoughts??

Exactly the same is happening to me. I wonder whether the config is correct or I might have something missing.

Thanks for the help!!

Luis

swapnendum
Level 1
Level 1

Check CODEC between Conference Bridge Device Pool and your phone Device Pool's

I had the same issue, fixed it by making G711 between the Regions.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: