Views
Helpful
Replies

simple CCME configuration assistance

shirwaziri1_2
Level 1
Level 1

We have 4 local area codes that

cannot 10 digit dial between eachother. Currently I have pulled all of the configuration attempts I have tried. I cannot get it to work. The local area codes are 763, 651, 612, 952. This cme is located in 651. I want the users to be able to dial 9+763xxxxxxx and have it work there can be delays for 7 digit dialing as long as this works.

Attached is the show run for the CCME.

3 Replies 3

gmgarrian
Level 4
Level 4

I'm not sure how much I can help, but can you dial other area codes successfully beside those you listed?

I have asked that to my client already. i am waiting for a reply. Thanks for your input.

gmgarrian
Level 4
Level 4

I'm not sure why that double, posted..

Actually, looking closer at your dial peers for those area codes, I noticed you don't have the proceeding "1" in front of the area code:

destination-pattern 9651[2-9]T

I live in RI and I think we're the last state in the US that doesn't require dialing the area code for local calls, so this may not be the issue there. But if other area codes are fine, I'd say it's an issue with those dial-peers. I don't think you really need them since they overlap with regular long distance.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: