cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Mobile Connect Error

wschochet
Level 1
Level 1

CUCM 6.0(1). I have configure Mobile Connect for my phone. I have added a couple of destinations. Calls are not being exended and when I hit the soft key, I get a message saying "You are not a valid Mobile Phone user"

I have the "Enable Mobility" box checked for my user. I have the numbers in my remote destinations profile.

What have I missed?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Jonathan Schulenberg
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

You need to set the user to "own" the phone by putting your User ID in the Owner User ID field. Alternatively, you can sign in to Extension Mobility which will also work.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Jonathan Schulenberg
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

You need to set the user to "own" the phone by putting your User ID in the Owner User ID field. Alternatively, you can sign in to Extension Mobility which will also work.

To add to the above suggestion:

I'd check to make sure you have the Directory Number Association as the Primary Extension on your phone. Also, you need to set the primary user device to your phone (your device name) - should be the same as your controlled device.

Both of these are done on the end user configuration page.

HTH

~ Liz

Still not sure exactly what i did here, but after deactivating Ext Mobility and reaasigning the line to myself, it works well.

Now, a new question! when I try to Barge a call on my primary, I get a "No Conference Bridge" error. I believe that I saw something about that elsewhere here though. I'll have to check...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: