cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

IPCC and Call Manager 6.1.1

Mojo1
Level 1
Level 1

We got CCM 6.1.1 and were told it came with 5 IPCC licenses. We were just recently told by a vendor selling us IPCC, that the 5 licenses were IPCC Demo Licenses.

Can some one tell me if we have 5 full IPCC licenses or 5 IPCC Demo licenses?

Thank You~

5 Replies 5

Jon Nelson
Level 3
Level 3

They are full licenses. They are either standard or enhanced. I forget what Cisco is shipping these days ;) You will need a server to run IPCC on though!

Thanks,

Jon

We are getting a server and addtional 10 licenses. How can I tell if they are the full IPCC license and if they are standard or enhanced?

You should have received a PAK key with the software. Register this PAK key at www.cisco.com/go/license and it will tell you that it is something like IPCC5-ENH or IPCC5-STD. STD = Standard and ENH = Enhanced.

Thanks,

Jon

Thank You I will check our software tomorrow.

Will it be written on a cd or will I have to put the cd in and wait for it to bring up the info to check?

It should be on a piece of paper that came with your software. It will have a key like 1A259378 or something similar.

Thanks,

Jon

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: