Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Holyday in cueeditor

Hello I need to know how to do Date Holiday in CUEEditor to for that in case that is date do not work it can caller to hear Greetings 'Is office is closed this day'.

any can help me?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Also; here is the accompanying XML document for that subflow.

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Jonathan Schulenberg
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

The three most common options are below. The first thing is to decide which you want to use.

1) Add a Boolean parameter value that you can change through /appadmin to manually specify that the application is "closed." This is the most basic and requires manual intervention to work.

2) Call an XML document that contains a list of holiday dates and parse it. This will work with all editions (standard, enhanced, and premium).

3) Call a supported ODBC database. The table in the DB contains a row for each date that is a holiday. You use a SELECT statement to get a matching row if it exists and act based on that. This only works with premium.

Thank for your reply . Can you send me a script *aef with option 2 call an XML document to understand better?

Thanks.

I have attached the XML file they provide in the UCCXD class. This will give you an idea of how it's done. Personally, I think this is less than ideal and have written my own. You may want to do the same. The Step Reference Guide will help explain the XML document-related steps.

http://cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/crs/express_6_0/user/guide/crs601sr.pdf

Also; here is the accompanying XML document for that subflow.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: