Views
Helpful
Replies

NetIQ Vivinet Assessor - IP Readiness analyse

lap
Level 2
Level 2

Hi everybody,

I would like to hear if some you have worked with the software NetIQ Vivinet Assessor which allows to measure and analyzes the salient factors that affect the performance of call traffic on data networks, thereby determining how well voice over IP (VoIP) is likely to perform on aparticular network.

With the data you receive from a VoIP Readiness Assessment, you can determine whether the network is ready for a VoIP

implementation before you actually roll it out. Or you can make cost-effective

decisions about network infrastructure and application traffic once you know

which parts of the network are least ready to handle IP telephony.

I have to set a solution like that in one of our customer so they can know it they are ready or not for IP telephony.

It could really great to hear some feedbacks.

Thanks,

Aitaseller

3 Replies 3

lap
Level 2
Level 2

Anyone?

DavidShephard
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Aitaseller,

Glad to see you are looking at NetIQ Vivinet Assessor for your client. I touched base with Jacob Barlebo, from our Danish office, and he advises me that you purchase a license and that we are organizing product training for your SEs.

Jacob should also be able to help you in locating reference customers who have used NetIQ Vivinet Assessor. I will also see if I can get one of our LinkedIn community to contact you.

Best regards

Hi David,

Thank you for your message. Actually, I have a meeting this thursday with Jacob Barlebo and I think it will present me the product in more details.

Thanks for your help.

Best regards.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: