cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

One way conversation from CUCM to remote location

voxtron1999
Level 1
Level 1

Whenever I route traffic for network 145.47.184.0 to satellite link 172.20.1.3 which is bundle with other links using E1 as shown in the config attachment below there will be one way conversation I can hear from that end but they can't hear me, but if I route the traffic through another secondary link to the using E1 on different router there will be two way conversation. What could be responsible for this problem

6 Replies 6

Marwan ALshawi
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

might be routing issue?

The two links to the remote locations are PVC with similar IP routing table

codec mismatch issues?

this same router serves as gateway to CME in another remote site that is configured on subinterface 0/0/0:0.1, and the there is two way traffic at both end

when there is one way voice traffic the problem is usually a routing issue. If they cannot here you, then your traffic doesn't know how to reach the subnet their phone is on. Can you ping the phone's IP address (with a source address of your voice subnet) of which they cannot hear you?

Yes I can all the IP phones addresses

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: