I'm using Unity Connection to provide Auto Attendant feature.
- User (e.g ext 333) configure CFwdAll softkey with their mobile phone number
- Outside caller called to the company, Auto Attendant (with ext 777) play greetings with voice port 700
- Because user configure CFwdAll with mobile phone, Cisco Unity (use voice port with ext 700) will transfer the call to mobile phone
- The problem is here: because voice port will hang up immediately when it transfers successfully, so the mobile phone rings and be disconnected immediately.
- CFwdAll works fine in case calls originate from on-side callers.
Any suggestion? Thank you