Views
Helpful
Replies

CFwdAll problem because of Voicemail port

huydien3384
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I'm using Unity Connection to provide Auto Attendant feature.

- User (e.g ext 333) configure CFwdAll softkey with their mobile phone number

- Outside caller called to the company, Auto Attendant (with ext 777) play greetings with voice port 700

- Because user configure CFwdAll with mobile phone, Cisco Unity (use voice port with ext 700) will transfer the call to mobile phone

- The problem is here: because voice port will hang up immediately when it transfers successfully, so the mobile phone rings and be disconnected immediately.

- CFwdAll works fine in case calls originate from on-side callers.

Any suggestion? Thank you

2 Replies 2

Bradford Magnani
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Have you tested the CFA to an external land line instead of a mobile phone to try and eliminate the wireless provider? Be a little more specific with how it disconnects... Does the user see the phone ringing, they pick it up and then it disconnects immediately? Or does it ring and disconnect before they can pick up? Maybe you could try a different transfer type from the UC side; supervised transfer instead of release to switch/blind transfer.

Hope this helps,

Brad

Thanks Brad,

When other ext (for example 335) call to 333, the system forward to mobile phone successfully. The problem occurs only if the caller is outside.

I'm using Unity Connection, i dont know how to change the transfer type in this version