Views
Helpful
Replies

help me replicating historical data to new NAM module

sumitsept3
Level 1
Level 1

Dear all,

Please help me for NAM (Network Analysis Module ) troubleshooting.we have received new NAM module.before installation Please suggest a way in which we can retain all the historical data from the existing module and replicate it on the new module.

Old module is presently working, but reboots frequently, and we are willing to replace it with new module, as this is a critical LIVE setup.

2 Replies 2

amritpatek
Level 6
Level 6

To use NetFlow Data Export (NDE) as a traffic source for the NAM, you must enable the NetFlow Monitor option to allow the NAM to receive the NDE stream. The statistics are presented on reserved ifIndex.

Here is the Catalyst 6500 Series Network Analysis Module Installation and Configuration guide It may help you :

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/switches/lan/catalyst6500/hardware/Config_Notes/78_14487.html#wp340272

Hi,

This is what i am getting....

The Page You Have Requested Is Not Available

The page you are trying to access may have been moved to a different location or removed. If you typed the address, please verify that the spelling is correct.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card