cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Disable My Phone Apps in CCME

cg100668
Level 1
Level 1

Hi, I am implementing CCME 4.3 and I would like to disable the following to appear when services key is pressed: My Phone Apps. Is there any way to do this? I configured no phone-ui speeddial-fast dial under ephone but I am still getting My Phone Apps.

Chandrasen

4 Replies 4

irisrios
Level 6
Level 6

The command “no phone-ui speeddial-fastdial” is for disabling the user interface for speed-dial and fast-dial configuration.

ephone phone-tag

no phone-ui speeddial-fastdial

Hi, thanks for the reply. I am using CCME 4.3 and I have already tried the command but no luck. Should I check anything else? Please advise.

Chandrasen

Has anyone found an answer to this issue? I am using CCME 7.0 and am experiencing the same issue. I have implemented the "no phone-ui" commands, yet the options appearing in the service menu still exist: "Extension Mobility" and "My Phone Apps". Is there no way to disable these?

May be some of the TAC guys here can quickly verify this and file a bug as necessary.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: