cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CSM Signature Policy

Tim Armstrong
Level 1
Level 1

I'd like to apply a consistent signature policy across several routers using IOS IPS and managed by a Cisco Security Manager. I've created the new Policy, and the signatures are setup in a default manner. I'd like to perform the equivalent of the 'category all' and 'retired true' commands and then begin building my policy but I can't figure out how.

Is there a way to retire all of the signatures and then un-retire the categories/signatures that are relevant to my environment? Besides editing them individually, of course.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

attmidsteam
Level 1
Level 1

I only manage IDS devices through CSM so this may not be accurate for you but you can highlight multiple lines and then right click to change actions (note that it matters on which field you right click).

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

attmidsteam
Level 1
Level 1

I only manage IDS devices through CSM so this may not be accurate for you but you can highlight multiple lines and then right click to change actions (note that it matters on which field you right click).

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card