cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Unity Conn. 2.x Replay subscriber geeting on invalid key press

madmartigan
Level 1
Level 1

With Unity is was possiable to bulk edit the subscribers to "loop back on self" on an invalid key press during the subscriber greeting. I'm trying to find a similiar functionality in Unity Connection 2.X so I do not have to edit each subscriber account idividually.

5 Replies 5

Bradford Magnani
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Not sure if this is your question exactly but worth a shot..

Under the call handler, go to the top and click Edit>Greetings>Error and under After Greeting, select Call Handler and then select your call handler to loop back to. Make sure that "Go Directly to Greetings" is bubbled in.

Hope this helps,

Brad

Hi Brad,

Thanks for the response. I've done that for all the call handlers. I'm looking for a way to use the bulk edit tool to do the same thing for all the subsribers. This could be done in Unity once the error greeting was exposed. You can use the bulk edit tool to make the subscriber error loop back to self. I can't seem to find a similiar way to do that in Unity Connection. I'm trying to avoid having to edit each subsciber individually. I've got over 100.

Thanks

Otis

Otis,

You should be able to accomplish this under the Tools menu on the left hand side. Bulk Edit Utility at the bottom. Click "users with voice mail" Choose all 100 users you want to edit, once the tabs come up choose the "greetings" tab then "error" tab. Choose the after greeting action you want.

If I understand your question, you're wanting the error greeting for each personal greeting to be pointed back to their own greeting? I'm not sure editing in bulk can accomplish what you're looking for since it would need to be unique for each subscriber. There really isn't an option to choose "set all error greetings to point to the subscriber personal greetings" per se.

However, this issue has come up quite a bit and the default behavior has been built into UC 7.0 to loop back

Brad,

Thanks for the info. I can stop looking for a way and start editing the users.

Sure, no problem :)

Brad

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: