cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cannot add voice port to unity 4.0(2)

cyrus.mgh
Level 1
Level 1

when I add cluster under , Telephone Integration Manager , then I could not modify port configuration since it was disabled.so cannot add port numbers.

I got this error when I want to open " Telephone Integration Manager" :

"Some information will not be modifiable because either a connection could not be established to the unity server or your user id is not configured as a Unity Administrator"

I logged in with every accunt exist on PC,Eadmin,Uinityinstall,Unityadmin, I'm suspected maybe UTIM connection to unity server fails, But What this issue suppose to mean?

1 Reply 1

Ginger Dillon
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hello -

Sorry to hear you are having problems! Here is what I recommend:

1. Logon to Unity server with the Unityinstall account, which should be a local administrator on the server. Right-click My Computer and select Manage. Drill down console to select Local Users and Groups. Click on Groups and then double-click Administrators. Make sure UnityAdmin and UnityInstall accounts are in this group.

2. Go to Start - Programs - Unity - Manage Integrations. In the console, expand the integration name you created (click on the plus sign). Click on the server icon, not Properties, to show the following tabs (Servers, MWI, Ports, RTP). Click on the Servers tab.

3. You should have one or more CallManager servers coded in this section. Note the Name Prefix listed must EXACTLY match what the port names are coded in your CallManager server. If you believe this to be OK, then click on the button Verify Servers. This will perform a check of your integration. Caveat - if you have ANY active ports already, this test will unregister Unity ports from CallManager, so you may want to do this after hours.

I suspect the error message indicates a problem with the integration, maybe CCM and Unity not talking. I would also check to see if you can ping the CallManager server(s) from the Unity server too.

Hope this helps! Ginger

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: