Views
Helpful
Replies

DCR service hangs up frequently

kamallohiaji
Level 1
Level 1

Hi

I am using LMS 3.0.1 and i face DCR service failure on daily basis, is there any workaround for this problem.

I have installed LMS on windows 2003 worstation with 4 GB of RAm.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

This may be caused by anti-virus software. Turn off on-access scanning of your NMSROOT directory, then restart DCR. Hopefully you should not see this error. If so, you could be encountering CSCso06213. The only solution for this bug is to upgrade to LMS 3.1.

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Joe Clarke
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

What are you doing when you notice it hang? Are there any error messages associated with this? Is the DCR in a master/slave configuration? Is the server integrated with ACS?

I just get the mssg :DCR Server is down"First I restart the DCR process in Common Services and if nothing happens than I issue the comand net stop crmdmgtd and net start crmdmgtd than it starts working again.

there is No master/slave conf and no ACS integration.

This may be caused by anti-virus software. Turn off on-access scanning of your NMSROOT directory, then restart DCR. Hopefully you should not see this error. If so, you could be encountering CSCso06213. The only solution for this bug is to upgrade to LMS 3.1.

Thanks!!!I have upgraded it to LMS 3.1,wil let you know if I face this issue again.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: