I just opened a TAC case on this but would be curious if anyone has any info on a problem I am having now with DFM 3.0.3 on Windows.
I have DFM 3.0.3 with LMS 3.0.1 with DFM as a slave DCR to the LMS master. I have DFM configured to send SNMP notifications to CIC. All appears to be working fine. I disable a switch I get a DFM trap in CIC from DFM saying SWITCH unresponsive.
When I enable DFM to forward SNMP traps to CIC, then basically it seems to break DFM trap notifications. After enabling DFM trap forwarding, I disable the same switch and I get no SWITCH unresponsive traps from DFM. I disable trap forwarding in DFM and all again works fine.
I confirmed via packet capture that when DFM trap forwarding is enabled, then DFM fails to send out many of its notifications via SNMP traps but still works ok sending them thru email notifications.