Views
Helpful
Replies

Message Monitor - Turn off for Specific Subscribers - Not System Wide

egrinkin1
Level 1
Level 1

All,

Is there a way for me, administrator, to turn off Message Monitor for specific users?

The delay before the greeting is played is impacting the owner when he's leaving messages for people. I don't want to ask the employees to turn it off if I can can do it for them. 95% of our employees never log in to voicemail from their phones as they just listen to the .wav in email.

I don't want to turn if off system wide and taking away the feature if it's useful for some.

Any ideas?

4 Replies 4

Brandon Buffin
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

The only way I'm aware of to disable this on a per phone basis is to disassociate the phone with the user account used for the Phone View integration in CCM. This would, however, disable all Phone View functionality - Message Monitor, Visual Message Locator and Remote Message Monitor.

Hope this helps. If so, please rate the post.

Brandon

Thanks for the response Brandon.

I tried to remove the device from the phoneview application user, but message monitor still came up on the LCD and there was still the delay.

The owner said to take it off everyone and see what kind of issues arise. So, I'm off the hook for now. I removed it from Unity and restarted services. No more message monitor now. :-(

Thank you for your time,

Liz

You might have to wait 15 min and you might reset the phone in ccm.

Randy

Thank you for responding Randy.

The owner trumped me and had me disable Message Monitor company wide.

I'll try that if he has me put it back, and disable specifc people.

~ Liz

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: