cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UC520 language upgrade problem

ianwarb
Level 1
Level 1

Hi, I am trying to upgrade a UC520 with the GB language pack but it seems to constantly fail. It works through the various stages up to about stage eight then fails but I cannot see any reason for it. I am unzipping the CUE files into the default appdata/phoneloads directory and adding the GB.prt file but it will not upgrade, does anyone have any advice

thanks

ian

6 Replies 6

Rob Huffman
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi Ian,

Just curious,are you using the special UC520 CUE files from this location?

UC520 CUE Localization Files

http://www.cisco.com/cgi-bin/tablebuild.pl/UC520-CUE-2.3.4

Rob

Hi Rob

yes, that is where I go the files. I have managed to do this now however I had to do it manually through the CLI and FTP/TFTP as CCA continually failed. I found an excellent document on Cisco Wiki support that took me through the process however this is a workaround not a resolution

thanks

Ian

Hi Ian,

Nice work my friend!

Do you mind posting up the Link to to doc you used so that it may help others in the future :)

Cheers,

Rob

Thanks Ian!

This type of kind consideration is what makes these Forums great. +5 points for your great help here :)

Take care,

Rob

jeff.heath
Level 1
Level 1

Ian,

I spent ages trying to get the langauge pack on to the box. The below is how I did it using ftp server and CLI.

Installing Cisco UC520 language files

1/ #service-module integrated-service-engine 0/0 session

2/# conf t

3/(config)# software download server url ftp://x.x.x.x. Username xxxx password xxxx (this creates a download server, x.x.x.x = ip address of you ftp server)

4/exit

5/# software install clean cue-vm.ise.3.0.3.pkg

6/# enter command 8

7/enter command x

Regards

Jeff

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: