Helpful
Replies

Call Pickup

keithknowles
Level 1
Level 1

CCM 5.1.1

IPCC 4.5(2)

I have two IPCC agents. If one of the agents has left their desk (and forgot to go not ready) the other agent would like to be able to pickup that call before the 4 rings that would normally send it to them. I have placed both agents into a call pickup group and it works for a while. Then they will try to pick up a call, the display will blink quickly on the phone they are trying to pick from, the person in the queue hears a half-second of silence and the call continues to ring on the original set. Has anyone come across anything like this before?? Can you not use "Call Pickup" within an IPCC queue?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Rob Huffman
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi Keith,

Pickup is not supported for IPCC Agent phones;

Unsupported Actions for Cisco IP ICD Agents

Use of the following softkeys on a Cisco IP Phone is not supported:

•Barge

•cBarge

Unsupported and Supported Actions for Cisco ICD Agents

•DirTrfr

•GPickup

•iDivert

•Join

•MeetMe

•Park

•Pickup

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/crs/express_3_5/release/notes/cra3.5.4/crs354rn.pdf

Hope this helps!

Rob

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Hello Keith

Im not sure whether or not you can use call pickup with IPCC extensions, as I havent tested it, but try putting the actual CTI RP DN that forwards to IPCC in the call pickup group and see if that works.

Hope that helped

Rob Huffman
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi Keith,

Pickup is not supported for IPCC Agent phones;

Unsupported Actions for Cisco IP ICD Agents

Use of the following softkeys on a Cisco IP Phone is not supported:

•Barge

•cBarge

Unsupported and Supported Actions for Cisco ICD Agents

•DirTrfr

•GPickup

•iDivert

•Join

•MeetMe

•Park

•Pickup

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/crs/express_3_5/release/notes/cra3.5.4/crs354rn.pdf

Hope this helps!

Rob

Thanks Rob. Thats exactly what I needed to know.

Hi Keith,

You are most welcome my friend!

Cheers,

Rob

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: